- Absorption spectrometry (AAS)
- Analysis of colour
- Emission spectrometry (AES)
- Gas chromatography (GC)
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- Ion chromatography (IC)
- Liquid chromatography (LC)
- Mass spectrometry (MS)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
- Particle size distribution
- Sample preparation / sampling / sample processing
- Thermal behaviour analysis (TGA/DSC)
- Boiling point (OECD 103)
- Density of liquids and solids (OECD 109)
- Dissociation constants in water (OECD 112)
- Explosive properties (EU A.14)
- Flammability of solids (EU A.10)
- Flash point (EU A.9)
- Melting point/melting range (OECD 102)
- Oxidizing properties of solids (EU A.17)
- Partition coefficient, HPLC method (OECD 117)
- Partition coefficient, Shake Flask method (OECD 107)
- Relative self-ignition for solids (EU A.16)
- Solubility in organic solvents (CIPAC MT 181)
- Surface tension (OECD 115)
- Vapour pressure (OECD 104)
- Viscosity (EN ISO 3140)
- Viscosity of liquids (OECD 114)
- Water solubility (OECD 105)
Solvias AG is regularly inspected by the Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems (SQS) for ISO compliance. The Solvias AG Quality Management System is based on business processes in compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
Solvias AG has been duly authorized by Swissmedic, the Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products, to manufacture medicinal products. This authorization allows Solvias AG to perform pharmaceutical analyses and to manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for use in clinical trials within the standard of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). The certificate is based on inspections performed in accordance with the requirements of good practice in manufacturing and quality control of the Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention/Cooperation Scheme (PIC/S) and the Directives of the European Commission.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) successfully inspected Solvias AG most recently in October 2017. Accordingly, Solvias AG has been accepted and registered with the FDA as a test facility for analyzing pharmaceutical products. The registration number for the Solvias AG Kaiseraugst facility (DUNS 48 073 9627) is FEI 300 873 5083 for the Basel site (DUNS 48 586 2887) is FEI 3010164215.
In addition, the initial self-identification of the Solvias AG testing site in Kaiseraugst, as required by the Generic Drug User Fee Amendments (GDUFA), has successfully passed validation and has been accepted by the FDA. Solvias AG is fully committed to maintain this status and to annually reconfirm the required identification information to FDA.